A Fox Called Kay (kayfox) wrote,
A Fox Called Kay

In order to change your name on your amateur radio licence, you will need to send the FCC my mail:

A Form 605.
Schedual D attachment for Form 605.
Copy of court order changing name.
Letter from Social Security Administration acknowlegeing change of name.
Further proof, suggested was copies of prev and new SS card, previous and new state ID cards.

  • Post a new comment


    default userpic

    Your reply will be screened

    Your IP address will be recorded 

    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.